– Updated June, 2019
Wonder Club is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information, however, for access to future Wonder Club customer support features you are required to submit personally identifiable information. This may include but not limited to a unique username and password, or provide sensitive information in the recovery of your lost password.
Sharing of your personal information
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Wonder Club takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
Use of your personal information
For each visitor to reach the site, we expressively collect the following non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, version and language, operating system, pages viewed while browsing the Site, page access times and referring website address. This collected information is used solely internally for the purpose of gauging visitor traffic, trends and delivering personalized content to you while you are at this Site.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Wonder Club reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Post: Attn: Wonder Team,
77-79 City Road
Some basic terms and conditions we like to make you aware of before signing up for a program.
- I am the legal guardian and approve of my child’s involvement in KidsCo/ Wonder Club Programs and have read all conditions on this form.
- I give permission for my child/children to participate in activities organised for the days they are attending.
- I authorize KidsCo/Wonder Club staff, in the event of accident or illness, to obtain all necessary medical assistance and treatment for my child and agree to meet any expenses attached to such treatment.
- I acknowledge that my child will not attend a KidsCo/Wonder Club Program if they are suffering from an infectious or communicable disease as identified by the Department of Health.
- I acknowledge that KidsCo/Wonder Club staff will not administer medication to my child/children without a medical consent form signed by both a parent/guardian and an authorized general practitioner.
- Except as otherwise expressly required by law, KidsCo/Wonder Club does not accept any liability for personal injury, property damage or loss sustained by any participant as a result of his or her participation due to any cause whatsoever unless caused by the proven negligence of KidsCo/Wonder Club, its Directors or employees.
- I authorise staff to apply sunscreen to my child.
- I understand that if my child/children continuously display inappropriate behaviour after appropriate management procedures have been followed, I will be notified and my child may be suspended or excluded permanently from the KidsCo/Wonder Club.
- I understand that it is the responsibility of the child’s parent/guardian to pick up children at the designated finish time of the KidsCo/Wonder Club program and that any collection beyond 30 minutes of the program finish may incur a $20.00 fee.
- I understand that KidsCo/Wonder Club may withhold full program costs if cancellation occurs within 48 hours of the program commencement.
- I understand that minimum numbers are required to offer each KidsCo/Wonder Club Holiday Program. In the event of the program being cancelled KidsCo/Wonder Club will attempt to notify me by phone and email.
- I understand KidsCo/Wonder Club Holiday Programs are subject to cancellation or alteration in the event of factors which may arise that are beyond the control of KidsCo/Wonder Club.
- I give permission for my children to leave the premises to participate in activities as indicated in the KidsCo/Wonder Club Program.
- KidsCo/Wonder Club reserves the right to amend Terms and Conditions.
- I give consent to my child/ren to attend excursion & regular outings – accessing the local parklands surrounding the venue and any games/activities that may take place on this regular outing. KidsCo/Wonder Club utilises gardens on a daily basis. These outings may require us to walk up to 800m and cross roads.
- I understand that by agreeing to photography terms, KidsCo/Wonder Club may share images with the public for marketing promotional and educational purposes.
If you have any questions please email the team: